- SHORT STORY CONTEST
Bookoholics Book Club and First Forays Literary Agency are happy to collaborate in a new initiative related to books.
Our first initiative is a short story contest. Anyone with a story to tell can participate.
Fill up the registration form here
- Send in your stories to email@example.com by 30th June 2021. You can send more than one entry but each one needs to be separately registered.
- No more than 5000 words
- Opt for any genre (mention it with the submission)
- Original work, not published anywhere earlier
- Check for updates on Instagram #first_forays #bookoholicsbookclub and on Facebook @firstforays @bookoholicsbookclub
- Choose from either of the prompts below-
- Indira’s earliest memory was of the time the water came into the house and they had to flee the village in the dead of the night.
- A police van drives by the cafe in a sleepy neighborhood. Hardly anyone looks up from their evening coffee even as the police barge into the cafe – except for four of them. Each with a terrible secret to hide. Four brains working frantically on an escape plan.
- The prompt can appear anywhere in the first paragraph.
- For direct bank transfer please email as No. 1 above.